It comes with 3 different caps:
- Perfect angle cap. It is perfect for removing the hair from the legs because it "forces" the epilator head to have a 90 degree position while it pulls the hair.
- Massaging cap with Aloe Vera. It has small fingers at its end, which should massage the skin to feel less pain during the epilation. But many users did feel this release. Because it has Aloe Vera, using it may reduce the skin irritation or redness, side effects that often occur after the epilation.
- Precision cap, but you have to be careful when you use them because they can be pretty loose and they may fall if you apply too much pressure on the skin.
It has a rotating head, with a 90 degrees angle, making it great for the bony areas of the body. The precision cap is recommended for smaller areas of the body, like your bikini line, armpits or face.
This epilator is the only one which contains a moisturizing comfort technology. Its 40 stainless steel tweezers remove every unwanted stubble hair while moisturizing the skin with Aloe Vera. You should use the massaging cap for added relief. Another thing that customers liked is that the epilator won't pinch off your skin because when the epilator is pressed too firmly against the skin, the tweezers will stop rotating immediately, leaving no rashes and marks on the skin.
For better results, the epilator should be held at a 90-degree angle on the body and the user should do small circular steady motions to allow the epilator to catch the hair and pull it out, without breaking it. Also, the skin should be clean and if it is possible, exfoliated a day before, to reduce the ingrown hairs.
- 40 tweezers
- Pivoting, flexible head adjusts to body contours
- Wet/dry option
- Light (detailed light) for seeing the finest and shortest hairs
- Cordless, rechargeable
- Precision Cap for face and detail area
- Perfect Angle Cap to ensure optimal tweezing
- Massaging Cap with Aloe Vera to soothe skin
- Washable head, for easy cleaning
- Built-in grips
- What makes this epilator special is the precision cap, which is perfect for face and sensitive areas, like armpits.
- It treats very well the legs and the face, with the precision cap.
- It is not so loud used on the lower speed stetting.
- It is easy to clean.
One of its flaws is the bulky design, but even so, it is easy to be held and used all over your body. Also, because of its bulky head is more difficult to remove short hair and you have to make numerous passes if you want to remove all the hair, moving it in different angles to succeed this operation.
Some users say that it doesn't grab all their hair at once and they need to go more than once over a certain body area. The reality is that some of the customers also reported that Remington EP7030 doesn’t work pretty well on coarse hair, but work very well on fine hair. Others didn't have this problem, therefore the opinions are divided.
You could help the epilator by trim the hair a day before the epilation. Some people shave their hair a day or two before the epilation process because a shorter hair is easier to be removed by an epilator without breaking it.
It has a good price, around 60$ on Amazon, 4,5 starts from 5 and more than 28 reviews.